26 April 2011

Christmas in April

You probably think that I have gone mad to even think about Christmas in April and my husband has informed our 6 year old that her mother has finally lost the plot, but I did not get to do half of the things I wanted to do last Christmas.  So, I have decided that each month I will put together some Christmas cards and envelopes out of some of last years leftovers. My 6 year old has informed me, while I am sitting at my work desk, that she is excepting me to make each one of her class mates a Christmas card. Yet, her father wonders why I am starting now.

Here is Aprils cards and envelopes:


Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper.
Accessories: Holly & Jolly Rub-ons, Sleigh Bells Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Stampin Dimensionals and Adhesives.




Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper.
Accessories: Holly & Jolly Rub-ons, Sleigh Bells Ribbon, Circle Punches, Stampin Dimensionals and Adhesives.


Very Vanilla Envelopes and Holly & Jolly Rub-ons.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sammi

No comments: